iStorage – diskG – External HDD
Portable Encrypted Hard Drive with Secure PIN code access.
The diskG (earlier know as diskGinie) is the world’s most secure, compact and affordable USB 2.0 portable hard drive, employing PIN code access with Military Grade 128-bit or 256-bit AES Hardware Encryption. The diskG can only be accessed using a personalised 6-16 digit PIN code similar to using an ATM.
ALL data stored on the drive is encrypted in Real-Time, making it as fast and in many cases faster than any non-encrypted USB 2.0 hard drive.
Should the diskG be lost or stolen, the user can rest assured that the data stored on the drive is safe and cannot be accessed by any unauthorised third party, even if the hard drive is removed from its enclosure.
- Secure access with personalised 6-16 digit PIN
- Administration feature allows 1 Admin and up to 10 user PIN codes
- Complete security with Real Time 128-bit or 256-bit Military Grade AES Hardware Encryption
- Compatibility with any OS – Windows, Mac, Linux, Chrome, Android, Thin Clients & Embedded Systems
- Encrypts all data on the fly, as fast as any USB 2.0 hard drive
- Government accredited – the only portable hard drive to have been awarded CESG CCTM
- When diskG is not connected all data is encrypted
- FIPS PUB 197 validated Encryption Algorithm
- Easy to install and set up as no software required also NO Admin Rights required
- Brute Force Hack Defence Mechanism
- Easy to use – simply drag and drop data to the diskG or use with any backup software
- VTC Technology
- Convenience via integrated USB 2.0 cable
- Wear resistant key pad
- BUS powered – no mains power required
- Includes free travel pouch
- Robust, portable and compact design with shock mounting to protect from drops
- Warranty: 2 years