Dragon Dictate Medical for Mac
Voice-enabled productivity for clinicians.
Announcing the all-new Dragon Dictate Medical for Mac, version 4. Now available for OS X Yosemite (10.10). Clinicians now have an efficient way to dictate medical record notes accurately, directly into EHR or other applications. Start spending time on what matters—your patients.New in Dragon Dictate Medical for Mac:
- Support for OS X Yosemite (10.10), in addition to OS X Mavericks (10.9)
- Higher performance and faster editing with pure 64-bit application and improved memory management capabilities
- Improved accuracy over version 3, with optimization for latest speech recognition technology, gives improved recognition and accuracy for over 90 medical specialties
- Updated versions of medical vocabularies
- Support for “General English” vocabulary
- Full Text Control for creating emails in Gmail™ and voice control your Gmail inbox within Safari® and Firefox®
- Accurately transcribe an audio file of any single speaker’s voice from podcasts or pre-recorded audio files
Dragon Dictate Medical for Mac is a flexible speech recognition solution that enables the clinician to quickly capture comprehensive clinical documentation while spending more time on what matters—their patients. Dragon Dictate Medical for Mac streamlines documentation workflow by allowing clinicians to dictate appointment and medical record notes directly into their EHR, such as MacPractice, as well as easily turn audio recordings into text. In addition, clinicians can dictate and edit documents, or control their Mac all by voice within popular web, email and desktop applications such as Microsoft® Office or Gmail.
Dragon Dictate Medical for Mac’s accurate speech recognition adapts to the user’s voice and words, with customizable vocabulary and commands and an easy-to-use interface. Spend less time typing and more time with patients to improve patient satisfaction, practice volume and profitability.