Realize your productivity and profitability potential with speech recognition.
Whether your practice is large or small, legal professionals can save time creating contracts, briefs and other legal documentation, reduce transcription costs, and accomplish more in a day, simply by speaking.
- Accuracy in legal terms with special language model
- Enterprise-ready: configuration, admin tools
- Meet accessibility and corporate compliance requirements
- Accurate, voice-driven interface, learns from you
- Create, format and edit by voice—think out loud
- Dictate text within popular applications, including on the web
- Voice command your computer in ergonomic, hands-free comfort
- Nuance-approved microphone included. Or use microphones built into many laptops
- Dictate thoughts on the go for later transcription
- Import/export custom word lists—share unique words among peers
- Custom voice commands—insert frequently used text and graphics
- Easy proofreading with text-to-speech or dictation playback
- Intuitive design—easy to get started and master
If you are a busy legal professional who spends a lot of time on a computer, you would want to be the most productive with all your computing tasks to fit more in your hectic day. Using a keyboard and mouse as your primary computer interface can be slow, require a lot of correction and cause stress and strain on your arms, neck or back, even if you are a fast typist. What if you had another way to interface with your computer that is natural, accurate and fast to boost your productivity potential?
Dragon NaturallySpeaking Legal enterprise-ready speech recognition software lets legal professionals get more done on their computer—quickly and accurately—using their voice. Dragon turns spoken words into text and executes voice commands up to three times faster than typing to drive new levels of productivity and cost savings.